Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2018-02-26 2:01

Hello Boa,

You have travelled to some far away places, in fact places that are completely new to me ... well, this doesn't even exist!
The blue staircase is an attractive feature, especially as you have captured it when a lady in blue is ascending.
To be honest, I would have cropped the photograph so that the top of the stairs was in the corner, without further details of where she was going. That would have given a very good diagonal and the lady from nowhere is going nowhere!

Thanks for sharing this, I love to see where you have travelled,
Bev :-)

Old 02-26-2018, 07:58 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Royaldevon: Cropped the photography

Hi Bev,
thanks a lot for your comments and your suggestion to improve my shot. I appreciate constructive critic, more than the usual critic actually. That helps me and others to improve our skills. I can see what you mean concerning my picture. It's a good idea you have but I think I prefer my version where we can see the other side of the bridge and parts of the surrounding area. I'm quite happy with the compo and the diagonal from the bridge. Thanks a lot for your comments.

Warm regards/
Boa