Old 05-31-2012, 05:19 PM
Administrator

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didi View Post
Thanks Paul
This is a good Job I turned off the button from my pictures

In French
Pour ceux qui dιsirent dιsactiver le bouton de Pinterest, il vous suffira de le faire dans votre profil indiquι par Paul
Uniquement pour vos photos, ainsi ce bouton ne sera pas visible par les autres membres et surtout par les visiteurs

Best regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by delpeoples View Post
Thank you Paul

You've restored my faith in TE. I had left, honestly believing your were not going to do anything. So a sincere thank you.

Regards
Lisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapRJW View Post
A huge thank you Paul. I am really pleased!

Regards

Rosemary
Quote:
Originally Posted by emka View Post
Thank you very much, Paul. I was so sad seeing my friends leaving. It is a great news you have done this.

Warm regrads

MAlgo
Very happy to oblige!

Old 04-15-2015, 03:20 PM
TE Newbie

Default Allowing anyone to steal our photos is wrong

you have legitimized the theft of photographs, or that seems to be the public perception when I added my photography to TE, I inserted copyright and my contact information.for several decades this was all that was needed to alert viewers, warning them not to take them from TE and use them for commercial purposes. There are many Pintrest users that have commercial pages. My photographs are now being used by the United States Navy - Housing Department - to sell homes to members of the U.S. naby. they keep placing blame on third parties, clawing it wasn't them, but it has the Navy Housing logo on many, if not all of the infringements. You are ruining Trek Earth. Please remove all social media links from everyone's pages so you can discourage, rather than encourage stealing of professional photographers work. You have created an excuse for anyone that wants to steal photos and not pay for them. Stop this practice now, help us protect our copyrighted work!
Old 04-15-2015, 06:19 PM
TE Expert

Default Pinterest

I have disabled pinterest
Old 04-15-2015, 09:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaphotog1 View Post
you have legitimized the theft of photographs, or that seems to be the public perception when I added my photography to TE, I inserted copyright and my contact information.for several decades this was all that was needed to alert viewers, warning them not to take them from TE and use them for commercial purposes. There are many Pintrest users that have commercial pages. My photographs are now being used by the United States Navy - Housing Department - to sell homes to members of the U.S. naby. they keep placing blame on third parties, clawing it wasn't them, but it has the Navy Housing logo on many, if not all of the infringements. You are ruining Trek Earth. Please remove all social media links from everyone's pages so you can discourage, rather than encourage stealing of professional photographers work. You have created an excuse for anyone that wants to steal photos and not pay for them. Stop this practice now, help us protect our copyrighted work!
This discussion was settled nearly 3 years ago.

http://www.trekearth.com/forums/show...5&postcount=23

Please stop re-posting the same complaint in multiple threads.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:05 AM
TE Newbie

Default theft of photos from Internet sites

as long as you leave code, allowing sharing, promoting sharing, this will never be settled. It is inappropriate for you to aide in the theft of photos. The least you should do is ask members to "opt in" instead of making this a default.