Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great meyerd 2013-01-29 0:17

Salute Lorenzo,

i like your picture of the Lago di Massaciuccoli a lot. You did a good job of composing the image: the wooden construction leads to the horizon, giving perspective and is excentric. The shadow of the photographer to the right adds a foreground. And right at the horizon a tiny person, excellent. Thanks for presenting it onTE.

I know the lake, I visited it by bicycle. I found spines of the "Istrice" (Crested porcupine) on the shore !

In the workshop section I tried to do some post processing, check it whether you like my suggestion.

My best regards to you, Dietrich

Old 01-29-2013, 08:14 PM
TE Newbie

Default To meyerd: buona sera Dietrich

good evening Dietrich
very interesting, the colors are more delicate and nuanced. I think it is important to follow the advice and ideas of others, helps to improve. When you've been in Massaciuccoli? I live near the lake in a small town called Nodica. is a very nice area to ride. I run a team of amateur cycling and I know very well the roads near the lake
Old 01-30-2013, 09:22 AM
TE Junior Member

Dear Lorenzo,
thanks for having answered. You are from Nodica, so your are privileged as a cyclist, you can do very nice tours in the mountains. I have visited Lago di Massacuiccoli (and Puccini's tower) by bicycle in ---1987. Between 1987 and 1993 I cycled in all provinces of Italy, down to the very tip of Sicily. But since then my interest for the Silk Road grew which starts in Milano but ends in Bejing.
My best regards to you Dietrich

Last edited by meyerd; 01-30-2013 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Title: You live in Nodica