The TrekEarth Forums

The TrekEarth Forums (
-   General (
-   -   "clarify" PSP = "?" PS (

donluicu 02-09-2006 01:13 AM

"clarify" PSP = "?" PS
Est-ce que quelqu'un peut me dire a quoi le "clarify" de PSP correspond sur PS?


PeterinBC 02-09-2006 03:23 AM

Re: "clarify" PSP = "?" PS
If I understand the question, I would say that Clarify in PSP would probably be the same as Auto Levels in PS. That is what I use as a quick adjust on some of my images.


AdrianW 02-09-2006 09:34 PM

Re: "clarify" PSP = "?" PS
There's no directly comparable option. The closest would be a variant of the Contrast Masking technique (see or using the Shadows/Highlights command.

mlopes 02-10-2006 03:24 AM

Re: "clarify" PSP = "?" PS
No no Peter, clarify has nothing to do with autolevels...
there is no direct or equivalent tool in photoshop Loic, but you can see clarify as the automatic shadow/highlight in photoshop.

It brings out details from the shadow areas :)

PeterinBC 02-10-2006 03:35 AM

Re: "clarify" PSP = "?" PS
Thanks for clarifying that Mario :-)

I guess I shouldn't guess with my limited experience with photoshop.

Back to my freeware and it's simplicity :-), just like me . . .

Take care . . .


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:25 AM.

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.