The TrekEarth Forums

The TrekEarth Forums (https://www.trekearth.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Feedback and Support (https://www.trekearth.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ATTENTION: read existing feedback threads BEFORE posting a new one (https://www.trekearth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=931157)

bbarna 03-24-2015 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBobi (Post 1271594)
Which photos do you need removed?

I uploaded them as 'B5B22T11a' and 'B5B22T11' jpg files. They did not go to my gallery but show up in thumbnail form, as my pictures. When I click on them I get a message that The requested page was not found at TrekEarth.

bbarna 03-27-2015 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBobi (Post 1271594)
Which photos do you need removed?

These are the two pictures I am asking you to remove because they are links to not existing pictures

<a
href="http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/147657/b5b22t11_s2_.jpg">i1.trekearth.com/photos/147657/b5b22t11_s2_.jpg</a>

<a
href="http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/147657/b5b22t11a_s2_.jpg">i1.trekearth.com/photos/147657/b5b22t11a_s2_.jpg</a>

Regards
Barnabas

IBobi 03-27-2015 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarna (Post 1271693)
These are the two pictures I am asking you to remove because they are links to not existing pictures

<a
href="http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/147657/b5b22t11_s2_.jpg">i1.trekearth.com/photos/147657/b5b22t11_s2_.jpg</a>

<a
href="http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/147657/b5b22t11a_s2_.jpg">i1.trekearth.com/photos/147657/b5b22t11a_s2_.jpg</a>

Regards
Barnabas

Where are they on TE? Those are not links to pages, just files...

bbarna 03-28-2015 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBobi (Post 1271703)
Where are they on TE? Those are not links to pages, just files...

Here is how those thumbnail pictures are used as links on TE

<a href="/gallery/North_America/Canada/Central/Ontario/photo1488293.htm"><img src="http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/147657/b5b22t11_s2_.jpg"

In my previous mail I tried to put a link to them, just to show you where they are. Apparently it did not work. I thought the img src definition will tell you where they are

IBobi 03-31-2015 02:54 AM

I guess my question is, if these images are not appearing on TE, why do you want them deleted? Nobody can get to them from TE.

bbarna 03-31-2015 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBobi (Post 1271788)
I guess my question is, if these images are not appearing on TE, why do you want them deleted? Nobody can get to them from TE.

Yes, they appear on TE, as I described in my earlier posts, if someone views my last posted picture he/she will see on the page these pictures under the heading: "Additional Photos by Barnabas Bozoki (bbarna)", and when one clicks on them comes the message that there is no such picture. So your software is pretty bad, creating these bad links.
So my question is this, is it too hard for you to remove these pictures? I have been asking for it more than a month now.

IBobi 04-01-2015 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarna (Post 1271802)
Yes, they appear on TE, as I described in my earlier posts, if someone views my last posted picture he/she will see on the page these pictures under the heading: "Additional Photos by Barnabas Bozoki (bbarna)", and when one clicks on them comes the message that there is no such picture. So your software is pretty bad, creating these bad links.
So my question is this, is it too hard for you to remove these pictures? I have been asking for it more than a month now.

Here is the problem: our technicians are the ones who would need to remove the photos. And they are currently busy trying to figure out issues that are affecting many users on Trek sites. So there is not the time for dealing with two individual photos at the moment. I'm sorry. Maybe once things settle down.

bbarna 04-15-2015 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBobi (Post 1271808)
Here is the problem: our technicians are the ones who would need to remove the photos. And they are currently busy trying to figure out issues that are affecting many users on Trek sites. So there is not the time for dealing with two individual photos at the moment. I'm sorry. Maybe once things settle down.

I hope things will settle down soon, and your busy technicians will have 5 minutes to remove the bad links from my gallery.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.